How to use bno08x chip to generate interrupts

I want to use the interrupt of bno chip to wake up the esp8266. I looked at the code of the example and the functions used, but I did not understand what principle was used, because it did not seem to involve the relevant registers of the interrupt.

Leventao,

Which code did you look at? You’ll need to be more specific so we can help. The Arduino BNO08X library isn’t set up to wake an ESP8266 with the INT pin currently, and I can’t find any examples that use any feature like that. Instead, the INT pin is used internally by the library to help coordinate sensor reads from the BNO08x.

However, according to the [BNO08X hookup guide, the INT pin on the BNO08x is active low. So, in theory, your code could sleep the ESP8266 until you observe the INT pin pulled low, then trigger a wake on the ESP8266 to resume reads. I’m not super familiar with the ESP8266, but quick Google searches suggest it has a WAKE-capable pin that could be used for this.](Hardware Overview - SparkFun VR IMU Breakout - BNO086 (Qwiic) Hookup Guide)