Product suggestion: Anti-static bags

One thing I’d like to see would be “medium sized” anti-static reclosable bags available in small quantities. Say, for example, 5"x7" as a “ten pack” – I’d gladly pay $4 for them the next time I send in an order.

I’m thinking about something like ULine’s [S-5306 bags, but I certainly don’t need 100 of the things, which is the smallest quantity they sell. (Uline charges about half the price per bag if you order 1000 pack of them instead, as S-5306B.)

I’d find them useful for situations where I have a “half completed” project that I need to protect until the next time I can work with it, or grouping together various components for a project. Also, they would be nice for sticking a breadboard in when you want to come back to the same circuit later and tinker with it some more.

I’m thinking of something larger than what SparkFun uses for things like LEDs, yet smaller than the bags that computer motherboards come in.](https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-5306/Static-Shielding-Bags/5-x-7-Reclosable-Static-Shielding-Bags)

Agreed. It will be really helpful for those who need these in small quantities.