RFM69 tranceiver is not receiving the signal

Hi,

I was using the example code provided on this website: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/ho … ill-switch. However, when I adapt the transceiver part of the code. The part where it stated “if (rf69.available())” in my case was always set as False. It seems like the signal sent from killswitch one never reaches killswitch 2 to tell it to kill the power or something. I checked the sending part of the code and the signal is being sent as desired. I am not sure what the problem could be for it not to receive the signal? Could it be a library issue? I am currently using library <RH_RF69.h> on the arduino.

I don’t think there is any library issue. Most likely there is something wrong with the hardware. in the RX part.

Hi, thank you for replying. But I don’t think it’s a hardware problem. We tested the hardware with the RFM69 library (an example code provided on SparkFun) and the two devices can communicate perfectly fine by typing in serial ports. But when I transfer it wirelessly using the RH_RF69.h library, the transceiver is not receiving anything.