AD8232 - Convert raw data outputs to millivolts (mV)

I have been working with the AD8232 ECG modules for a while now and I am trying to figure out what the raw outputs from this module correlate to. I cannot seem to find any information from its datasheet as to what these output values represent and how I can go about converting them into millivolts (mV).

Any assistance or guidance in converting these values to mV would be greatly appreciated.

Which code did you try? This one? https://github.com/sparkfun/AD8232_Hear … rduino.ino

If so, you can easily calculate the voltage. The analogRead() function returns a value 0-1023. If sensorvalue=analogRead(A0),

You can convert this value from the following formula.

Voltage=5/1023*sensorvalue

This formula gives the voltage reading in Volts. You can convert it to millivolts by multiplying with 1000.

Thank you for your reply. This is exactly the calculation I needed. For some reason I presumed it would be more complex. Thank you very much for your answer!

Hello,

I have realized that this solution is not what I was after unfortunately. What I am trying to achieve is to convert the analog outputs to the raw ECG outputs in mV. Essentially a calculation that can reverse the AD8232 outputs back to the raw heart derived data that was recorded in. These ouputs are usually in the range of -3mV:+3mV.

Many thanks.