Asking for Technical Support XRP ultrasonic sensor (Range)

Dear Customer Service Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek technical support regarding an issue I am experiencing with an ultrasonic sensor (Range) that I recently purchased XRP robot. I have followed the necessary steps to troubleshoot the problem:

Did the ultrasonic sensor ever work? No, unfortunately, I have not been able to get the sensor to work properly.

Wiring: I have confirmed that the wires are correctly connected in the right order according to the provided documentation.

Despite these efforts, I have been unable to resolve the issue. Therefore, I am reaching out to SparkFun support in the hopes of receiving guidance and assistance to troubleshoot and resolve this matter or find alternative sensor.

Could you please provide me with the necessary support or guidance to help me resolve the issue with the ultrasonic sensor? Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Are you using blockly or python? Do the other sensors/motors/servo function normally?