Can I purchase a Satellite Transceiver Breakout only?

The USB connecter has broken off of my transceiver breakout. Can I purchase just the breakout (or a couple of them, just in case)?

I have been moving my unit around a lot, trying to find locations and conditions where modem will transmit and receive, so it’s not entirely surprising the USB connector broke off. But I’d rather not have to purchase a whole new kit, given that everything else is still functional.

Thank you.

p.s. My original order was #4418678

Hello, thank you for posting on the forums here.

I think I can help you out. If you can fill out a return ticket we can work on seeing if we can get you a new breakout board without the module.

https://www.sparkfun.com/returns

I look forward to assisting you soon!

I’ve tried this option (asking to order a board via the returns form) a couple of times but I haven’t heard anything, yeah or neah. I tried twice because I might have used the wrong email address the first time. That’s over the last few weeks. Is there something I can do to facilitate this request? I suppose it’s an unusual request.

Thanks.

It’s on the way. There’s so many reasons to love sparkfun, but support is one of the greatest. Thank you.

My mistake. It was another breakout that was shipped. So I’m still in need of a solution. Thanks.

We’re sending out a replacement PCB :smiley: