Changing qwiic dynamic rfid tag’s id

Hello!

I have purchased the SparkFun qwiic micro dynamic rfid/nfc tag and I am trying to program it with Arduino ide so that I can change its id to one I want but I have been unable to do so, copilot isn’t of any help as it seems to not know any functions from the library and the examples provided don’t show how to change the id and/or how to set it as a string in the ide. I’m basically making something that duplicates another key by copying it’s id and pasting it into the dynamic tag via the arduino. Any help with the coding would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I don’t think you can change the ID but you can store whatever custom ID you like in the tags memory.

YellowDog:
I don’t think you can change the ID but you can store whatever custom ID you like in the tags memory.

Will it read the id in the tag’s memory when read?

https://docs.sparkfun.com/SparkFun_ST25 … o_Library/

I have read it but it isn’t very clear as to how it works, it says « Configure or update your project’s keys » but I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean. I have also read somewhere that since it is devided into 4 « sections » you can set it to another section then the first default one and then change the uid but it didn’t mention how to do so. Sadly there isn’t much information about this specific tag