F9p and PX4 setup + connector interface

Hi guys,

I’m planing to use your F9P GPS RTK module but it’s unclear how easy is setting it up with PX4 & Qgroundcontrol system.

First the Pixhawk accepts I2C , UAVCAN, and serial UART to connect GPS so what is your module able to work with in Pixhawk?

Is the setup requires deep Ucenter involvement to get it up and running or it’s only set using Qgroundcontrol and pick right Baurd rate and fly?

Is there a video shows the setup for PX4?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards

First the Pixhawk accepts I2C , UAVCAN, and serial UART to connect GPS so what is your module able to work with in Pixhawk? - Any of the RTK module work well :smiley:

Is the setup requires deep Ucenter involvement to get it up and running or it’s only set using Qgroundcontrol and pick right Baurd rate and fly? - run through the info here https://docs.px4.io/master/en/flight_co … hawk4.html …looks like a little of both?

Is there a video shows the setup for PX4? Not that we have; I bet there are videos in drone forums/youtube, though.

F9P is a good choice here

Hi Russell,

Thanks for the reply.

I still want to know what connection options with Pixhawk does the F9P able to work with? Is it to UART or UAVcan or I2C?

The link you send isn’t working for some reason!

Can you kindly resend it please.

Thanks

It pasted incorrectly before, re-check the link

UART and i2c are available to/from both devices