Fail to program custom artemis module

Hello,

I have tried to program custom artemis board using Arduino IDE

However each time i get the following error:

Sketch uses 115312 bytes (11%) of program storage space. Maximum is 983040 bytes.
Global variables use 26968 bytes (6%) of dynamic memory, leaving 366248 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 393216 bytes.

Artemis SVL Bootloader
Target failed to enter bootload mode. Verify the right COM port is selected and that your board has the SVL bootloader.

when I try to get the board info (Tools->Get board Info): please find attached screenshot.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

BR

try the Ambiq Secure Bootloader (tools → uploader)…

Thanks, but unfortunately the Ambiq Secure Bootloader also failed to program the module.

Other things I should try/check?

Did you use the Sparkfun Artemis module?

That should have the ASB included " In addition to the SparkFun Artemis bootloader, we program every Artemis with the Ambiq factory Secure Bootloader (SBL). This bootloader is best used for low-level updates to devices that need to have a secure provenance. The bootloader is activated at reset if pin 47 is high and communicates at 115200."

The Arduino IDE never displays the Sparkfun Artemis board! I have run the json script several times but the IDE never displays the Artemis board in the board manager. Please Help

Ray

What is showing up ?

in your first post you mention “when I try to get the board info (Tools->Get board Info): please find attached screenshot.” I could not find the screenshot…

Is there a com-port showing up? (windows or Linux/ubuntu ?)

Do you use the Sparkfun Artemis Module or another sourced Apollo3 ?