Help: ID this SMD part

So, I’m working on a project and have run in to a component I am unfamiliar with. It is a 0 ohm resistor, in an unusual surface mount size, which is usually not a problem. In this case, though, it passes under a shielding can, and has in addition to the two ends where it solders to the PCB ala MELF, it also has a rectangular center section which is soldered to the unmasked pour directly under the can. It is some sort of noise isolation grounding whatever it seems. If anyone has seen these before help would be greatly appreciated. In the attached pic they are the little bastards to each side of the optocouplers. The cans have been removed so they can be seen.

KS026.jpg

I am guessing it is a feedthru capacitor or LC filter, not a 0-ohm resistor. These are often used to get signals into and out of an RF can. It looks similar to the Murata NFE61 family.

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/fil … tworks/835

So helpful thanks. Last night I chopped one open and it is a rolled copper strip with ferrite beads around it. I am going to use a VNA to figure out what its value is. Thanks so much.

Put it on my HIOKI IM3523 and it came out to less than 1% from the nominal capacitance value on the Murata

NFE61PT472C1H9, which is also dimensionally identical to the part I showed. I think we have a winner.