HELP: Need full datasheet for Telemetry Radio 915 MHz 100 mW

Hi, I’m trying to use the Telemetry Radio (100 mW version) using its wired serial connection, and it’s only half working. I can transmit but I cannot receive. I need confirmation of the expected logic levels of the CTS and RTS pins, and which one is an input and which is an output. I’m not trying to use hardware handshake (my micro’s serial port doesn’t support it), but in my experience one still has to pull one of the pins (usually CTS) to ACTIVE before the device will send data to the computer’s serial port. The radio is made by Holybro, but I cannot find any information on the internet at the hardware or AT command set levels.

My test setup is transmitting character strings from the radio’s mate, which is using its USB connection. The radio being tested is flashing a light showing something is being received over RF, but no data gets from the radio to the micro. I already know all baud rate settings (both computers, both radios) are set to 57600, the radios’ default.

Unfortunately we do not have a full data sheet for this product but I believe the I/O voltages are 3.3 volts. The AT command list can be found in the link below.

http://rfdesign.com.au/documentation/sik-at-commands/

If one radio isn’t receiving, you may have a defective set, if you purchased these directly off our website, just [fill in the form on this page with your order number and the URL to this forum post and we can replace it for you.

If you purchased from a distributor or Amazon you will need to let them know you have a defective product and arrange with them for an exchange.](Return Policy - SparkFun Electronics)