How to get raw PPG values from SparkFun Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Sensor - MAX30101 & MAX32664 ?

Dear team,

I recently bought a SparkFun Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Sensor - MAX30101 & MAX32664.

I’m able to get the HR and SpO2 data from the sensor via I2C through our library. I wish to acquire the raw PPG values from Red, IR and Green LEDs for creating my own algorithms. I have searched online, but I couldn’t get any tutorials on getting the raw PPG values from the above sensor.

Kindly provide necessary support on how to acquire the raw PPG data from the sensor.

Thank you.

The MAX32664 doesn’t output those values in its function definitions. You would have to get them from the MAX30101, but we don’t have those I2C lines broken out. If you’d like to request a further look into this capability then I would suggest filing a GitHub Issue for this [product.](GitHub - sparkfun/SparkFun_Pulse_Oximeter_Heart_Rate_Sensor: Hardware repo for the Pulse Oximeter Heart Rate Sensor using Maxim Integrated ICs: the MAX32664 Bio Metric Sensor Hub and the MAX30101 Pulse Oximetry and Heart-Rate Module.)