I asked for support via website and email. I still did not get any support.

Hi,

I asked SparkFun for help with my order over a week ago. I still did not get any support from them.

I am getting really frustrated. So instead I will ask the people around to see if they can help me.

Here is my problem:

I am from outside the United States, I ordered a product from SparkFun over 3 months ago ( :frowning: ) I chose the cheapest shipping option possible (up to 6 weeks, 3$) because I wasn’t in a hurry. 3 months later, I still didn’t get the product, even though it did arrive on my country. It’s been somewhere in the country for quite some time now, without any updates about when it will arrive. So I contacted the shipping company (FedEx) and asked them that I go pick it up myself ( they’re not gonna do their job apparently). They told me that they need FIC number to locate the package, which they said if I don’t already have it (which I don’t), I should ask the retailer to provide it for me. This is all my problem. I just want to know the FIC number, or a method on how to find it.

Thanks.

In my experience, your question was probably routed to the wrong spot and missed. However, is it possible to locate your general FedEx tracking number listed on your order or in the email confirmation of shipment? You might be able to back track a little here: https://secure.crossborder.fedex.com/tracking