Customer service help?!

Anyone know a good way to get customer service to respond? I’ve sent 3 emails, filled out the form, etc, no response at all. Ordered parts but Fedex has lost it and trying to get claim going through them, but would like customer service support as well.

Sending 3 email actually doesn’t help; it makes more work for folks to sort through…then they have to figure out if any of the other ones have already been responded to or not, so on and so forth

That being said, it looks like they have already responded to you as well…it’s an international shipment which can take up to 6 weeks depending on how FedEx, customs, storms, and the world-at-large are behaving…your order is 3 weeks as of now.

So…send us one email if you don’t have it within 3 weeks?

The 3 emails weren’t all at once, I gave it time between each. The main issue as I explained in my emails which i didn’t hear is that FedEx has no idea where the package is as it’s last tracked movement was 2 weeks ago and they can’t provide any further updates without filing a investigation, but to do that I needed info from the Spark side. I had no issue with the 6 week waiting period until I realized it was making no progress and was looking for input from SparkFun