MATLAB fails to activate after a fresh download/install!

I recently purchased 12 of the new Arduino Engineering Kits (Rev2) and I cannot get any of the software to activate in my school lab. I deactivated the old site license MATLAB (2019) installs and deleted the software. Got all the new software downloaded to each computer (~11Gb) and signed into my account but the activation on every one threw an error code of “354: No more machine transfers available”. I had 24 workstations running MATLAB prior to this and I need some good answers as I do not plan on wasting more time. Thanks…

Thank you for reaching out. The error you have received indicates you have exceeded the number of computer redesignations for your license. To fix this, you will have to call [MathWorks technical support team.](Contact Support - MATLAB & Simulink)

Each kit provides one license for two installs (desktop/laptop) of same user, in this case, a student with an individual account with both Arduino and MathWorks. There were 12 workstations involved, so that was well within the EULA. I’m working with an engineer from MathWorks to get this resolved.