I encountered a perplexing situation when using this module. In standalone mode, I only hear faint clicks when grounding a trigger pin, despite powering the module through my laptop’s USB port. Notably, the power LED is lit. When I switched to Arduino mode and meticulously connected the 3.3v, ground, SCL, and SDA pins to an Arduino Uno, the power LED failed to illuminate and the Uno was unable to detect the module. Given these complications, I wonder if I overlooked a crucial component or step.
n1ist
2
What module are you using?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Qwiic MP3 Trigger - DEV-19030 Problem | 2 | 1206 | January 26, 2022 | |
| Qwiic mp3 correct wiring to arduino uno? | 10 | 836 | May 10, 2019 | |
| Problem with Qwiic MP3 Trigger | 3 | 3633 | September 1, 2020 | |
| Trigger MP3 Player | 0 | 2027 | July 29, 2020 | |
| SparkFun RedBoard Qwiic not working | 1 | 679 | September 25, 2019 |