NanoBeacon Board in100 - wall remote - debouncing and long press

Hi, I’ve got myself a couple of the NanoBeacon boards. Got them to run and I’m receiving advertising. I’d followed inplays video description for setting up a gpio trigger and read sparkfuns great getting started guide.

See the uploaded pictures of the configuration, as i can’t upload the config file of the inplay config tool.

I receive the GPIO status I attached as manufacturer Specific Data. While testing I found out, that the Advertisements a not really reliable. If I connect GPIO 4+5 f.e. for a short moment I get a status change and be straight the next one while disconnecting. As I configured as low level trigger I don’t expect an advertisement when disconnecting GIPO 4 and 5 but while connecting. That is why I assume some debounce issue. The other thing is that I’d like some kind of long press trigger and got no clue how or if that is possible.

In the configuration tool there are two settings I’m not sure what about. But beacause the are about numer of advertisings and intervals might be connected to that debouncing issue? It’s in the “Advertising Mode” tab “Trig Advertising Event Count” and in the “Advertising Parameters” tab “Advertising interval”.

Maybe someone can help me out? there is not much information in the net about that special in100 board and there is just that config tool and no other way on programming that beacon.

Basically I’d like to get an wall switch with at least two (better four) push buttons sending advertisings on short press and (if possible) long press.

Thanks a lot,

Markus