Person detector example from Sparkfun tutorial using Arduino IDE to program Edge won't compile

Hi, I was successful compiling and running the micro speech example on the Edge board following the instructions in the Programming the Edge with Arduino IDE Tutorial. I had to drop the TensorFlow library back to v1.15 Alpha to get it to run. When I tried to run the person detector sketch, I ran into a bunch of compilation errors relating to missing files (example: HM01B0_debug.h). I’m using the latest Edge board definition. I’ve tried using combinations of the older versions of the HiMax camera library, as well as older versions of the TensorFlow Lite library, but no go. I realize that the tutorial was from December 2019, and there have been a lot of changes since and there is a good chance that the example code won’t run on current libraries. Has anyone gotten the person detector example from the Arduino Tutorial to run? If so, and if so, did you have to make any changes? Thanks in advance!

Additional Info: Using Arduino 1.8.12. Had previously upgraded Edge bootloader to auto-reset version.

I would suggest filing a GitHub issue so our product development teams are aware of it and they can try to work on it when they can.