Qwiic Bus Midpoints not working when received

I have purchased a number of qwiic midpoints for use on my model railroad, needing to communicate to PCA9685 boards at about 5-6 points over about 100 feet. The first attempt was with the standard 3.3v connections…but I could not seem to communicate past the second midpoint. I then changed to the Alternate 3 setup where I provided 5 v and 12 v to the primary endpoint, cut the trace and set the PSEL to 2 on the midpoints and connected the 0-1 on the endpoint. Still had issues… Started swapping midpoints around and discovered that certain midpoints are not allowing communication. I ordered and received 2 more midpoints last Saturday and one of the 2 does not work brand new. I can install the midpoint in the first midpoint and nothing works down stream. Swap it out and communication picks up. By process of elimination, I have found that 4 out of 7 midpoints I purchased recently are not working as planned. Have you had this complaint before? Can I return the failed components for replacements? Please advise. Thanks, Bret

Odd; we have not seen this elsewhere :-/

I’ll be sending you an email shortly with info about replacements :slight_smile: