RTCM corrections to SparkFun GPS-RTK Dead Reckoning pHAT for Raspberry Pi

Struggling to find a way to input RTCM corrections to this pHAT over Wifi. Your hookup guides cover bluetooth from an Android phone, and also a hardwire serial to a Windows PC. My application does not allow for connection to either of these devices - need to get the RTCM over WiFI. Your GPS-RTK hookup guide suggests that the Pi, which is connected to WiFi, could provide RTCM correction data over Serial or I2C.

Is there a second UART on the pHAT so that I could enable one of the other UARTs on this Pi4 and use it to send the RTCM data? The hardware overview of the pHAT only mentions one UART.

If I need to use I2C, do you have a recommendation in terms of a Pi library that can retrieve the RTCM corrections from an NTRIP caster over WiFi and then port it to I2C?

There isn’t a 2nd UART on the pHat that we’re aware of (pinout doesn’t mention, googling doesn’t come up with much) - and don’t have advice for porting NTRIP to i2c…just the hardware serial and Bluetooth Android examples.

For simplicity’s sake I’d suggest using a 2nd Pi (one hardwired to RTK, sending data over wifi to 2nd Pi…something like a Pi Zero W, ~$10-15) or just go get one a ‘burner’ phone (pay-as-you-go phone) - you can get a decent android for ~$40, and use it as the bluetooth android node, which could also forward data, etc.

Best of luck!