Shielding wire hookup for Qwiic Scale NAU7802?

This article https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/qw … okup-guide mentions you can use PTH holes if you have shielding around your load cell’s wires. Where do we connect the shielding to? To the GND PTH hole?

PTH Pins

Additionally, we’ve broken out the ADC pins to PTH holes for advanced users. These are helpful if you have a more complex load cell that has a shielding around the wires (not required but helps reduce EMI).

This is a very basic question. It seems however we could use the Spring Terminal plus a GND connector for the shielding. I’m guessing I’m missing something obvious why we would use PTH holes instead of Spring Terminals plus GND?

YLW/SD Is the connection you’re looking for.

Thank you! Ah! So the shielding should be connected to YLW/SD on the PTH holes.

Could the guide reword this:

Additionally, we’ve broken out the ADC pins to PTH holes for advanced users. These are helpful if you have a more complex load cell that has a shielding around the wires (not required but helps reduce EMI).

To this:

Additionally, we’ve broken out the ADC pins to PTH holes for advanced users. The YLW/SD hole is helpful to attach to a shield wire if you have a more complex load cell that has a shielding around the wires (not required but helps reduce EMI).

(Or similar)

I’ll pass it along, thanks!