simple 8 channel audio player

Hi everybody!

I am looking around to make 8CH audio player with loop options for my artistic project. In the past I made a simple one with 2 CH with components with Spectacle - Sparkfun elements. But now this Spectacle does not exist anymore. I found that super Tsunami Super wav trigger can do my job, but i really don’t know how to build it; which components i have to use. And of course to write right instructions to put on SD card. I found some useful instructions but not enough to be sure which elements i have to use.

What I want
I want to play 8 independent channels to 8 audio outputs in sync and in loop (one poly or 8 separate ch), these channels will go to 8ch audio amplifier (external or built with elements from here). Start has to be triggered by electricity putting ON if possible or by external button. I have enough knowledge to prepare files.

That’s the perfect device for it; run through the hookup guide https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/1990 for an overview of its use

I’m interested in this too and have read the hookup guide. Are there any other resources for help on choosing components and building this? Thanks in advance!

This is not a simple project, it involves complex hardware and you will also have to write the software that makes it operate. I recommend you just buy a Tsunami and use it rather than trying to make your own.