SparkFun Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor somehow compatible with Raspberry Pi?

I am trying to use the SparkFun Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor with a Raspberry Pi 3B+ and was wondering if there was a SparkFun_Bio_Sensor_Hub_Library.h library out there that was compatible with Raspberry Pi? I have little experience with raspberry pi, so I would not know where to begin if I tried to convert the code to be compatible.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to use this sensor with a Raspberry Pi?

Unfortunately, there is no portability with the Pule Oximeter and Heart Rate Sensor Breakout directly communicating with the Raspberry Pi. The current firmware is developed for the Arduino Platform. You might be able to reverse engineer a few features and functions to work with either the C/C++ WiringPi library or with Python, but we can’t support these modifications at this time.

I am now using the sensor with an MSP-EXP430FR5994. The sensor has qwiic connection but the microcontroller does not have a qwiic port. Rather than buying a qwiic adapter, am I able to solder wires onto the holes on the side of the sensor and not use the qwiic port? If so, which holes do I use? Is it MFIO, RST, SDA, SCL, 3V3, and GND or only a few of them?

I’m afraid we don’t have directions for using this part with the MSP-EXP430FR5994, the best advice we can offer is to study the Arduino examples and map those over to the equivalent pins on the MSP-EXP430FR5994.