Trying to get return assistance on order 9922582

Hello,

I have been attempting to reach SparkFun to initiate a return merchandise authorization. I attempted submitting the return authorization form on the website which said it submitted successfully, but received no confirmation that it was received via email. This was done on 29-April.

I also emailed the customer service email address two days later (1-May) about the same request. I have not received any responses to these messages.

I also tried calling your direct phone number but all options result in a disconnected call.

Can someone please reach out to me regarding this order?

Received, you’ll get a return label shortly (1-3 business days)

Thanks!

Hello,

I’ve tried emailing a number of times but have yet to receive a reply. Can anyone confirm when a refund will be issued for my order? It was signed for by J. James on 7-May.

I have now resorted to faxing your sales team since I can’t get a reply.

I am also filing a formal dispute with PayPal.

Email sent to sparkfun on 10-May, 14-May, and 17-May. No responses. A copy of this post was sent to PayPal for the dispute

I’ll check on this again

Thank you for the help, refund received. I’m not sure why my emails went unanswered. I guess the faxes were unreceived also.

It was resolved by the time I checked it today

It can take a while for inspection and whatnot before being approved for restock, which delays the refund…not sure but happy to see it went through :slight_smile:

Maybe the faxes worked :slight_smile: