AD8232 with ADXL346 to eliminate noise

Hello!

For a University project, I am using the AD8232 to do an ECG measurement. This problem is that it meant to measure the ECG while the tester is moving and of course the ECG line is super noisy. I read in the datasheet of the sensor that it’s possible to use the ADXL346 acceleration sensor to eliminate part of this noise. Does any of you have experience with those 2 sensors together? does it really help with noise elimination?

Hi alkr_65,

Unfortunately, we do not carry any breakouts for the ADXL346 so we do not have any information or experience for using that sensor as a filter for the output of the AD8232. I did some digging and what might be a good place to start some research would be the Analog Devices product page for the [AD8232. They have some filter-designing tools available there as well as some other helpful documentation. I would also recommend searching through or posting on their [Support Forums as I found a few posts like [this post that has some suggestions to decrease the noise.

I hope this helps!](AD8232 outputting noise. - Q&A - Amplifiers - EngineerZone)](https://ez.analog.com/)](AD8232 Datasheet and Product Info | Analog Devices)