Blackboard Artemis ATP Graphical Datasheet

I have looked high and low for one for the ATP, but can only find one for the Artemis. I have tried looking at the Apollo 3 and Artemis Module info, but since the pin organization on the ATP is pseudo random, it is confusing to me just “what is where”. I have reviewed the ATP schematic and it has its own set of problems. There are a lot of “J11”s which are not part of the same connector on the board. There does not seem to be a graphical or photographic image of the ATP that correlates the schematic to the assembly. There is a nice graphical rep of the Blackboard Artemis. I have tried to wade through the sea of data pieces to make my own ATP sheet, but the going is slow.

Maybe there is one ATP graphical data sheet somewhere that someone knows about?

Thanks

John

Hi - I am not the best authority on this but I’ll offer my 2 cents. Since the ATP breaks out all the pins of the Artemis, and the pin numbers match the Artemis pad numbers, you can use the Artemis graphical datasheet to understand the ATP. There are some difficulties, for example figuring out which pad is connected to “MOSI.” For that I go to the schematic.