How to actually get the mV activity of a muscle, not just a voltage or analog reading from a sensor?

I have a question about the MyoWare 2.0 sensor regarding how to use it to get the actual muscle activity from a certain muscle(such as the ones you see in real EMGs that kinesiologists use).

The MyoWare sensor shows us an AnalogRead if it is hooked up to an Arduino, and multiplying the analog reading from the sensor by (5/1023) gives us the voltage the sensor produces. Still, I want to know how to get the muscle activity in millivolts using the sEMG sensor.

Thank you.

P.S: The muscle that I am trying to use this on is the bicep muscle(known as biceps brachii).

You have already mentioned the analog value to the voltage conversion formula. You can calculate the milivolt value in the same manner. However, since the MyoWare 2.0 sensor is for educational purposes only, and not medically graded, you will not get a result as accurate as the ones you get from EMGs that kinesiologists use.

Yeah, I just wanted something like this: https://images-provider.frontiersin.org … 3-g001.jpg.