MicroMod STM32 Board - port not visible on macOS

I’m struggling to get the STM32 board to show up in Arduino IDE. I have it connected via a quality USB-C cable, it’s in bootloader mode (or should be), the blue LED on the board is always dimly lit. Even power cycling the board and pressing the RESET button repeatedly doesn’t disable that LED.

One quirk is occasionally I’ll see a macOS prompt to allow access to this “accessory”. This prompt literally disappears before I have the chance to hit “allow”.

Any ideas?

Ensure the STM32CUBE software is downloaded/installed https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/mi … rogramming and follow the steps from there (note the boots modes) - any luck?

Thanks, yeah I have STM32 Cube Programmer installed (latest version). The odd thing (to me) is that STM32 Cube shows the device in bootloader mode but it still doesn’t show up as an available port in Arduino IDE.

I’m suspect that the main board I have is the issue, as I’m also having trouble using an ESP32 board. Need to do some more swapping of components on my end I think.