Micropython with ulab for SAMD51 Thing Plus and Teensy4.1

Hello everybody

I would like to use micropython with ulab on the SAMD51 Thing Plus and Teensy4.1 microcontrollers. Is there any tutorial that guides, step by step, how to create a firmware (UF2 and HEX file) with this library native in Micropython? Or would there be a way to import a ulab.py file into the lib folder of the microcontrollers?

I’m still looking and haven’t found a tutorial yet. :?

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

I’ve had pretty good luck uploading stuff like this to a coding AI and having it convert/rebuild the code, maybe give that a shot?

TS-Russell:
I’ve had pretty good luck uploading stuff like this to a coding AI and having it convert/rebuild the code, maybe give that a shot?

I’ve tried this way, but had some trouble during the use of cmake. I’m looking for a guide that could help me do this in Windows :cry:

Gotcha…You could just run WSL2 (or install a linux OS/dual boot on your hard drive…both methods are easier than you’d expect) to use the linux toolchains easily

I appreciate the help. I was able to compile the micropython firmware through WLS2.

I still haven’t found the appropriate procedure to compile Micropython with Ulab, I’m probably not following the recommended procedure or the appropriate commands.

But I keep looking.

Thank you

I really appreciate your help. it was essential to move on to WSL2.

After several hours looking for the appropriate way to execute the commands, I described it in the last tow posts of the discussion: https://github.com/v923z/micropython-ul … ssions/665

I could compile successfully Micropython firmware with Ulab for Teensy 4.1.

However, when trying with SAMD21 and SAMD51, the same problem occurred in the same part of the code.

If you could look into it and help me find a solution, I would greatly appreciate it.

Maybe I used some wrong command. :o

Thanks very much.