Open Log suddenly not working

I’m building a High Altitude Balloon Data Logger using the instructions from https://www.instructables.com/The-Ultim … n-Data-Lo/. I built everything successfully, and it worked perfectly. However, a day ago the SD logger stopped working. No LEDs flashed at all when powering on. I reset the logger by tying the RX to GND. That didn’t fix it. After running some test code, the SD logger did not log any of the data to the SD card. I’ve tried several different cards, all formatted correctly, and none have worked. There have still been no lights on the logger. Do I need to order a new logger, and if so what did I do wrong that caused this issue so that I can prevent it in the future?

Thank you for your help, I can provide more information if needed.

Sounds like there’s something wrong with your board.

If you purchased the board directly off our website, just [fill in the form on this page with your order number and the URL to this forum post and we can replace it for you.

If you purchased from a distributor or Amazon you will need to let them know you have a defective product and arrange with them for an exchange.](Return Policy - SparkFun Electronics)

just filled it out. Thanks for your help