Combined sensor SGP30 & Pulse Oximeter not working

Hi - I am able to work individual I2C sensors correctly; however, when I combine them, I am running into problems. I currently have SGP30 and Pulse Oximeter & HR monitor sensor (both SparkFun). Here is the code:

#define SUCCESS SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library_SUCCESS //The problem is that both libraries are polluting the namespace 
                                                       //with a generic and common name `SUCCESS`l was giving compilation error
#include <SparkFun_Bio_Sensor_Hub_Library.h>
#undef SUCCESS

#define SUCCESS SparkFun_Bio_Sensor_Hub_Library_SUCCESS //not really needed
#include "SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library.h"
#include <Wire.h>

// Include the SparkFun VEML6075 (UV Sensor) library.
// Click here to get the library: http://librarymanager/All#SparkFun_VEML6075

SGP30 mySensor; //create an object of the SGP30 class

// No other Address options.
#define DEF_ADDR 0x55

// Reset pin, MFIO pin
const int resPin = 4;
const int mfioPin = 5;

unsigned long clocktime;

// Takes address, reset pin, and MFIO pin.
SparkFun_Bio_Sensor_Hub bioHub(resPin, mfioPin); 

bioData body;

void setup(){ 

Serial.begin(115200);

Wire.begin();
  int result = bioHub.begin();

if (!result)
    Serial.println("Sensor started!");
  else
    Serial.println("Could not communicate with the sensor!!!");

Serial.println("Configuring Sensor...."); 
  int error = bioHub.configBpm(MODE_ONE); // Configuring just the BPM settings. 
  if(!error){
    Serial.println("Sensor configured.");
  }
  else {
    Serial.println("Error configuring sensor.");
    Serial.print("Error: "); 
    Serial.println(error); 
  }

//Initialize sensor
  if (mySensor.begin() == false) {
    Serial.println("No SGP30 Detected. Check connections.");
    while (1);
  }
  //Initializes sensor for air quality readings
  //measureAirQuality should be called in one second increments after a call to initAirQuality
  mySensor.initAirQuality();

delay(4000); 

}

void loop(){

// Information from the readBpm function will be saved to our "body"
    // variable.  
    body = bioHub.readBpm();
    Serial.print("Heartrate: ");
    Serial.println(body.heartRate); 
    Serial.print("Confidence: ");
    Serial.println(body.confidence); 
    Serial.print("Oxygen: ");
    Serial.println(body.oxygen); 
    Serial.print("Status: ");
    Serial.println(body.status);

digitalWrite(13, HIGH); //turn-off the blue LED

if (body.status == 3 && body.confidence > 90) {
    digitalWrite(13, LOW); //turn-on the blue LED
  }

// Use the uva, uvb, and index functions to read calibrated UVA and UVB values and a
  // calculated UV index value between 0-11.

//First fifteen readings will be
  //CO2: 400 ppm  TVOC: 0 ppb
  delay(1000); //Wait 1 second
  //measure CO2 and TVOC levels
  mySensor.measureAirQuality();
  Serial.print("CO2: ");
  Serial.print(mySensor.CO2);
  Serial.print(" ppm\tTVOC: ");
  Serial.print(mySensor.TVOC);
  Serial.println(" ppb");

delay(1000); // Slowing it down, we don't need to break our necks here.
}
********************end Code********

When I compile this code, it does compile ok, but I didn't note the messages above the compile message until recently; is this something I have to fix? See below for the message I see:
C:\Users\Anika Bhat\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library-master\src/SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library.h:50:3: warning: type 'SGP30ERR' violates the C++ One Definition Rule [-Wodr]
 } SGP30ERR;
   ^
C:\Users\Anika Bhat\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library-master\src\SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library.h:50:3: note: an enum with different value name is defined in another translation unit
 } SGP30ERR;
   ^
C:\Users\Anika Bhat\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library-master\src/SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library.h:89:12: warning: 'measureAirQuality' violates the C++ One Definition Rule  [-Wodr]
   SGP30ERR measureAirQuality(void);
            ^
C:\Users\Anika Bhat\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library-master\src\SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library.cpp:80:10: note: return value type mismatch
 SGP30ERR SGP30::measureAirQuality(void)
          ^
C:\Users\Anika Bhat\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library-master\src\SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library.h:50:3: note: type 'SGP30ERR' itself violates the C++ One Definition Rule
 } SGP30ERR;
   ^
C:\Users\Anika Bhat\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library-master\src/SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library.h:50:3: note: the incompatible type is defined here
 } SGP30ERR;
   ^
C:\Users\Anika Bhat\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library-master\src\SparkFun_SGP30_Arduino_Library.cpp:80:10: note: 'measureAirQuality' was previously declared here
 SGP30ERR SGP30::measureAirQuality(void)
          ^
Sketch uses 8176 bytes (25%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 781 bytes (38%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1267 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.

I was finally able to resolve this compile warning with some reordering (I can explain later if somebody is interested). Here is my real issue:

I have 4 I2C sensors along with LCD Display and I got this to work. The 4 I2C sensors are:

1. SparkFun Pulse Oximeter & Heart Rate

2. SparkFun UV Sensor VEML6075

3. SparkFun Atmospheric Sensor Temp/Humidity/Pressure DME280

4. SparkFun Infrared Thermometer - MLX90614

The first 3 sensors above have Qwiic connectors connected directly to Qwiic SparkFun RedBoard. The 4th sensor is connected through normal jumpers from the breadboard to the RedBoard. I also have a 16x2 LCD Display (default address 0x27) connected to capture some data. I added 5K Ohm pull-ups on SCL & SDA wires. This all works fine and I am able to get the required data from each sensor.

Now, when I add another sensor SparkFun Air Quality Sensor SGP30 using Qwiic connector to #3 above, it doesn’t work anymore. The Pulse Oximeter is returning status 255 and not configuring; the other sensors seem to work fine. When I use I2C scanner sketch, it finds all the devices on I2C - no issues here. Note that if I remove the SGP30 sensor that I just added, it seems to work fine. Note that each Qwiic connector cable is only 4-5" long (between sensors). Any thoughts on this issue?

******Serial Monitor Message

20:02:01.872 → Could not communicate with the sensor!!!

20:02:01.872 → Configuring Sensor…

20:02:01.872 → Error configuring sensor.

20:02:01.872 → Error: 255

20:02:01.904 → UVA, UVB, UV Index

20:02:05.904 → Heartrate: 0

20:02:05.904 → Confidence: 0

20:02:05.904 → Oxygen: 0

20:02:05.904 → Status: 255

20:02:05.904 → ****

20:02:05.904 → IR Contactless Temperature Sensor

20:02:05.904 → Ambient = 24.33C Object = 23.05C

20:02:05.904 → Ambient = 75.79F Object = 73.49F

20:02:05.904 →

20:02:05.904 → 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

20:02:06.928 → CO2: 400 ppm TVOC: 0 ppb

Once I solve this issue, I need to add 3 more LCD displays on I2C (I have soldered them to change the default address). I don’t want to try this until I fix the problem above. If anyone thinks this could’ve problematic, please suggest other ideas on how I could display the different sensor data. Thank you…