How to setup RTCM via NTRIP/TCP for Precise Point Positioning (PPP)

I have the Sparkfun RTK EVK, I wish to have it transmit RTCM stream for PPP Solution using IGS Precise Orbits and Clock.

I am unable to successfully setup the stream on the Sparkfun WebUI. Each time I try to setup a Ntrip Server in the Base Menu, it won’t Save changes. This isn’t my ideal go to; I’d rather set it up as a rover with a Sim card streaming RTCM for PPP solutions in real-time offsite.

Any help would be appreciated.

Double check which mode it is in WiFi Menu - SparkFun RTK Everywhere Product Manual (ap vs wifi)

Also make sure your router isn’t doing some funny business, and maybe try to connect over USB or similar if the other methods continue to give issues

Thank you for the response. I have just tried the AP mode, and I still get the same results, unable to configure the NTRIP Server. Here is a screen record of the AP method and the status of the Configuration save not working at the bottom of the WEB UI

I am unable to get the USB Config page when I run Tera Term. This is the screen I get; how do I get the menu page to load up.

It would a big relief if I am able to transmit RTCM messages of the roving unit for the PPP solutions in BNC.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I think you might be having a similar thing to what is shown here Extract GNSS data from SparkFun RTK Facet L-Band through Type-C cable

Double check the port, baud settings, NMEA settings, etc

I am unable to successfully setup the stream on the Sparkfun WebUI. Each time I try to setup a Ntrip Server in the Base Menu, it won’t Save changes.

That looks like a bug. We’ll have a look and try to get that fixed shortly.

In the interim, you have a few choices:

Once you can configure the device, pushing RTCM via TCP is fairly straight forward over WiFi or Ethernet. We’re working on adding network connectivity over cellular but it is still in development.