Prototype Harp end-game artifacts

Hello!

I’ve been enjoying exploring the end-game artifacts but am having a bit of trouble opening the kicad design file. I receive an error that some libraries are missing:

contrib.lib

C:/Users/Nick/Documents/GitHub/9DOF_Razor_IMU/Hardware/kicad/sparkfun-9dof-razor-imu.lib C:/Users/Nick/Documents/GitHub/Spectacle_Button_Input_Board/Hardware/kicad/Spectacle_Button_Board.lib

and as a result, the editor seems to be missing some components on the board. I’ve been unable to locate the kicad versions of those files in your github repos (I found the public repos, but not these paths - perhaps a branch or a separate process generates these I need to run?).

Also, a quick note on the last puzzle - it’s possible to get almost irrevocably stuck, as it’s not readily apparent something went wrong, if you don’t take into account the way that that particular chip is designed. If someone from SparkX reaches out to me by email, I can explain without inadvertantly posting spoilers in this thread. This had me stuck for a long time, even with help from Chris F on your end, until I got additional help from another player who solved it.

Thank you for a great puzzle - I hope another is in the cards for the future!

Randy