Razor IMU (SEN-14001) KiCAD Footprint

The SparkFun KiCAD libraries contain many of footprints/schematic symbols for standalone arduino-like boards. I could not find the Razor IMU in this list. Am I missing it? Is it not there? Does anyone have a recommendation on getting the schematic symbol and footprint? I am looking to make a custom board that mounts to the IMU board and connects to the various IO.

Thanks!

Hi joeyd,

I am not sure if we have a KiCAD footprint for the 9DoF Razor. If we do, it would be found in [this GitHub Repository. We do have [this documentation in that repo for instructions on converting from Eagle to KiCAD so you could probably convert the Eagle footprint for the 9DoF Razor using that. Here is a link to our [Eagle Libraries Repository which should have the 9DoF Razor.

I hope this helps you get the footprint set up in KiCAD.](GitHub - sparkfun/SparkFun-Eagle-Libraries: SparkFun's Public Eagle PCB Footprints)](https://github.com/sparkfun/SparkFun-KiCad-Libraries/blob/master/Documentation/ScriptConvertSFEEagleLibs.md)](GitHub - sparkfun/SparkFun-KiCad-Libraries: SparkFun's KiCad Libraries)