wav trigger question

Hello, i have a wav trigger interfaced to a pinball machine to replace a crappy sound card that someone replaced the chimes with. I have relays that trigger the wav card in place of the original solenoids. Everything works great. I am trying to trigger input 15 to play one of 3 tracks randomly and input 16 to stop. These tracks are 100-102. I cannot get this to work. Is it even possible? I have installed the latest firmware. When i short input 15, nothing happens. I know the wav files are ok as i had them set up on triggers 9,10,11. I could not get them to latch. I would like to use these 3 files as background music.

Thank you

Have you tried using Trigger 15 with the default function, i.e. just starting Track 15? This is the trigger’s function if you don’t specify anything in the init file or don’t use an init file at all. If this doesn’t work, and you’re certain that the file plays correctly when used with other triggers, then I’d suggest that there’s something wrong with the trigger input hardware.