Facet v3.7 not passing bluetooth data to any device outside of Profile 1

Hello,

I am a new Facet owner, I’ve been configuring the unit for several days. I’ve updated the firmware to v 3.7 and 1.32. I’ve configured several profiles for different locations, but the bluetooth data being passed to the Android device only populates in SWmaps for the first profile. I’ve tried this on an iPhone and have the same issue, the device connects, but the data doesn’t populate any fields, although saying it is connected.

Any insight would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Mike

Do the other profiles appear? Also be sure to make sure the other profiles have the desired configs enabled (BT, ports, etc)

Hello TS-Russell,

Thank you for your response, yes the other profiles appear and the SPP and BLE selections are available for each profile, I tried to changing between parameters but there wasn’t any change in connection.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated,

Mike

I believe the problem stems from a configuration item, I created profiles and swopped the configuration parameter AP to WIFI, that sets the Facet to reboot the ip address as 0.0.0.0, this profile will no longer pass bluetooth data although it shows a connection, for either IOS or Android connections. The fix is to delete the profile and set the profile back to factory specs and repopulate the data by hand.

I’m glad to hear you found a workaround - thanks for sharing the steps!