RTK Facet, Surveyor and Epress Connectivity with DJI RTK Drones

What is the process and equipment needed to connect the Sparkfun RTK’s with dji RTK drones (M300, M3E, etc.) as a sole base station or in concert with the dji D-RTK 2 as an additional rover to collect GCP’s, such as the M300 RTK? So far, I am failing to find instructions to do so both on the Sparkfun website and forum.

There won’t be instructions specific to pairing brands/models etc, other than the manual here https://docs.sparkfun.com/SparkFun_RTK_Firmware/ and then have it send the correction data to your drone (or vice-versa)

There also might be some examples on youtube

My M300 does not have blutooth, so would need a wifi capable RTK NTRIP castor. Is it capable?

Can you tell me if the Sparkfun RTK GNSS receivers are capable of casting NTRIP over blutooth?

Can you tell me if the Sparkfun RTK GNSS receivers are capable of casting NTRIP over blutooth?

The hookup guides in the link above seem to indicate that they can.

I do not find any information about setting it up to cast NTRIP, only to connect to NTRIP as a client. Can you perhaps share where I can find the information on how it can cast NTRIP?

YellowDog:

The hookup guides in the link above seem to indicate that they can.

Could you direct me to where the instructions can be found to set them up to cast NTRIP? I cannot locate them. Thanks

I think this is the guide you’re looking for.

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/ho … ce-station

It doesn’t show how to do it over bluetooth but it does show how to over the radio port. I’d imagine the same data going over the radio port could also be sent via bluetooth though. With a little added hardware (small attached computer) you can put the data online and use a cell phone to retrieve the data.

I’ve done this myself so I can’t verify 100 percent this works but it sounds like what you’re after.

If anyone else with more experience can chime in,please do.

Thanks for the response. My dji M300 RTK only receives NTRIP via wifi at the controller. Is there a work-around to go through blutooth to wifi?

I’m sorry, I don’t know anything about dji drones.