Defective Xbee?

I just purchase two Xbee 3 pros - one with a pcb antenna (wrl-15127) and one with a rp-sma connector (wrl-15131). I connected the one with the pcb antenna to xctu and everything worked as expected. I connected an antenna (wrl-00558) to the rp-sma connector of the other xbee and xctu came back with “Found: 1003 - Not found in XCTU”. I’m connecting using your Xbee Explorer (wrl-11812). I loaded the newest version of xctu and have updated both the new and legacy firmware libraries. Neither solved the problem. Can you help me?

Hi stevet,

Hmm, per Digi’s [Troubleshooting Guide you may want to try e-mailing Digi Support for the proper firmware file for your XBee. If that does not fix the problem and you purchased the XBee radios directly from SparkFun, please fill out the form on [this page and in the “Why do you want an RMA?” box, fill in a brief description of the issue and link to this forum topic and we will follow-up with further information.](Return Policy - SparkFun Electronics)](Troubleshooting for XCTU)