PointPerfect renewal

I have submitted the subscription renewal request form on the web site twice but received no response after 5+ days, both times.

Trying to purchase the service. Device codes were included in the form and I checked my spam folder.

Been fooling with this for about a month.

Could use some help here.

This form

https://www.sparkfun.com/pages/point_perfect

Hate to be a pain but—

I renewed on Tuesday but don’t know how long it takes to get my ID whitelisted.

If you can help push this through, I’d appreciate it. Work is piling up.

Tried looking it up using the link above and the link is now 404.

Tried the Facet L-band/documents page with link to renewing… points to the same broken link.

You might want to PM the respective staff addresses. I’ve flagged the post in hopes of alerting those monitoring the forum/sub-forums

I will note that if you can see, and manually set, the L-Band key, the current 319************* one is valid Week 2301.1 February 12 thru June 2, has basically been reissued for the last 4 months instead of changing at each issue.

Just note that the Sparkfun staff tends to not work on the weekend so you may not see a response until Monday. I’ll leave the report in place to make sure one of them sees it.

-Bill

Sorry for the delay. Device ID ending with “F95A” have been activated. Please try provisioning. Let me know if you have any problems.

Your issue has caused a whole bunch of ripple effects internally. We handled this terribly and I’m still nailing the pieces back together. Again, sorry for the delay.

All set, thank you!